- HTML5 - four years
- CSS3 - four years
- Python - four years
- Django - one year
- PyGame - one year
- Some Experience with Java
- Android - one year
- Proficiency with C++ - three years
- Proficiency with PHP - two years
- Software Engineering
- Agile software Development (Scrum)
- Experience in application, web, mobile, and game development
- Website Development: front end, back end
- Thirteen years of working with/on computers
- Repair and build computers at an advanced level
- Proficient Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint Knowledge
- Can setup and maintain Linux Servers
- Moderate Knowledge of Photoshop
- Minor experience in XML
- Two years of Gimp experience
- One year of UI design and programming
- Advanced Knowledge of Windows 7/8
- Proficient With Linux: Ubuntu and Fedora
- Proficient With OSX and iOS
Duration: 2011-Present | Position: Web Software Engineer | Location: Provo, UT
Utah Valley University
Duration: 2011-2014 | Goal: Computer Science | Location: Orem, UT | GPA: 3.5
- Fifth year of college working towards a Bachelors in Computer Science with a minor in Business.
- CS 2300 - Discrete Structures I
- CS 2600 - Computer Networks I
- CS 3250 - Java Software Development
- CS 3540 - Game Programming
- CS 3550 - Internet Software Development
- CS 3680 - Mobile Device Programming
Duration: 2008-2011 | Goal: CIT: Computer Science | Location: St. George, UT | GPA: 3.0
- Three years obtaining general credits and first two years of computer science.
- CS 1400 - Fundamentals of Programming
- CS 1410 - Object Oriented Programming
- CS 2420 - Introduction to Algorithms and Data Structures
- CS 2450 - Software Engineering
- CS 2810 - Computer Organization and Architecture
- CS 3005 - Programming in C++
- IT 1100 - Introduction to Operating Systems
- IT 2400 - Introduction to Networking
- IT 3100 - Systems Design and Administration I
- IT 4300 - Introduction to Databases
- VT 1400 - Introduction to Internet Development
- I obtained my Eagle Scout at age sixteen.
- I served a religious mission for two years in Russia. From this, I learned leadership, people skills, discipline, and the Russian language.
- I worked on a family ranch for seven years, learning dedication and work ethic.
Summary of Qualifications
- Two years successful experience in direct sales of a range of products and services.
- Extensive practical hands-on experience as owner of a small business.
- Motivated and enthusiastic about developing good relations with clients.
- Effective working alone or as a cooperative team member.
- Professional in appearance and presentation.